the framework of the project
Platform for Age Management within V4 Countries
supported by the Visegrad Fund, project No. 21520128
At November 29th, 2016 was situated in Brno an International Workshop at the framework of the project Platform for Age Management within V4 Countries.
One of the project outputs was detailed analysis of the demographic development in V4 countries and a comparative analysis of the age management concept. All these analyses were presented at the interactive workshop in the Czech Republic which was the final activity of the project.
The main parts of the workshop were:
- The Presentation of the project and its outputs
by Mgr. Michaela Kostelníková, Project manager and lecturer, Age Management z. s. (CZ)
- Foreword and introduction of Age Management z. s. and its activities, age management – current situation and concept development in the country
by Mgr. Ilona Štorová, Chairwoman of Age Management z. s. (CZ)
- Presentation of the Slovak part of the analysis of the current state of age management in V4 countries
by Mgr. Stanislav Lőrincz (SK), Director of Aptet n.o. (SK)
- Presentation of the Hungarian part of the analysis of the current state of age management in V4 countries
by Dr. László Dobos (HU), Director of the Third Age University Foundation, Miskolc via skype meeting
- Presentation of the Polish part of analysis of the current state of age management in V4 countries
by Kinga Bialek (PL), Psychologist, intercultural trainer, political scientist via skype meeting
- Guided discussion and brainstorming of participants
About the project: Project is determined by aim to build a strong and sustainable partnership across V4 countries that will support the spread of the awareness of the concept of age management. This concept offers a complex support and solution to the current demographic situation resulting in the aging workforce that has become a significant issue throughout Europe.